Fill out your ballot and tell your friends to fill out theirs. We're celebrating Tucson's best and brightest—those institutions and people who have left their mark on the city and the people inside it. This first round of balloting ends Wednesday, May 31, then the finalists will duke it out for all the glory.Rules:
1. One ballot per person, please. We're watching IP addresses, so be honest!
2. Ballots without a full name and an email address or a phone number will be thrown out and NOT counted. We check these things. Really! These email addresses and phone numbers will be used ONLY for ballot-verification purposes. Ballots using fake email addresses or phone numbers will be deleted.
3. You must vote in at least 30 different categories for us to count the ballot. Don't have an opinion on at least 30 categories? Maybe skip voting this time and make a resolution to experience more of Tucson before we vote again next year.
4. If you have no opinion in a category, please LEAVE IT BLANK.
5. Ballot-box stuffing is a no-no. You can do simple campaigning—i.e., put up a sign encouraging readers to vote for you, or you can link from your website to ours—but anything beyond that is forbidden. Any businesses, groups or individuals suspected of stuffing may be disqualified at the discretion of the editor. If you have questions or a tip regarding suspected ballot-box-stuffing, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
6. Please only vote for local institutions. Think Taco Bell has the best Mexican food around? We're not saying you're wrong—you are, but that's not the point—but we're here to celebrate Tucson. Votes for national chains will not be counted.
Having trouble logging in?
If you've ever voted for something on our website before — perhaps a previous year's Best of Tucson? — you have to type your name the exact same way you did the first time, or the system will not let you in to vote. Maybe last year you didn't capitalize your first name? Or perhaps you left off your last name? If you can't figure out what is going wrong, please email our Web Editor & Production Manager Chelo Grubb (email@example.com) and she'll set you straight.