When you live in Tucson for long, you might stop seeing the magic that surrounds our city.
A car disappears into a pothole? That's not a failure of city government ... it's a disappearing act! Want to see a state government saw an education budget in two? Anything is possible with magic!
While on occasion it seems like our city can be on the wrong size of wizardry, each year we look behind the illusions to take a glimpse at what's great about Tucson. No smoke, no mirrors, no rabbits pulled out of a hat (presto!) Let us know what wonders you witness in Southern Arizona by filling out our 2013 Best of Tucson® ballot!
1. One ballot per person, please. We're watching IP addresses, so be honest!
2. Ballots without a full name and an email address or a phone number will be thrown out and NOT counted. We check these things. Really! These email addresses and phone numbers will be used ONLY for ballot-verification purposes. Ballots using fake email addresses or phone numbers will be deleted.
3. You must vote in at least 20 different categories for us to count the ballot. Don't have an opinion on at least 20 categories? Get out more!
4. If you have no opinion in a category, please LEAVE IT BLANK.
5. Voting ends on May 31 at midnight.
6. Ballot-box stuffing is a no-no. You can do simple campaigning -- i.e., put up a sign encouraging readers to vote for you, or you can link from your website to ours -- but anything beyond that is forbidden. Any businesses, groups or individuals suspected of stuffing may be disqualified at the discretion of the editor. If you have questions or a tip regarding suspected ballot-box-stuffing, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!