The supposed end of the Mayan Long-Count Calendar on Dec. 21, 2012, has led to rampant speculation about the End Times. The Apocalypse. The End of the World as We Know It.
Could it be true that the end is near? Will the Tucson Apocalypse hit before the end of the year?
Probably not … but just in case, you should get out and enjoy the Best of Tucson® while you still can!
To help your fellow Southern Arizonans live it up before the End Times arrive, please fill out our Best of Tucson® ballot!
1. One ballot per person, please. We're watching IP addresses, so be honest!
2. Ballots without a full name and an email address or a phone number will be thrown out and NOT counted. We check these things. Really! These email addresses and phone numbers will be used ONLY for ballot-verification purposes. Ballots using fake email addresses or phone numbers will be deleted.
3. You must vote in at least 20 different categories for us to count the ballot. Don't have an opinion on at least 20 categories? Get out more!
4. If you have no opinion in a category, please LEAVE IT BLANK.
5. Ballot-box stuffing is a no-no. You can do simple campaigning -- i.e., put up a sign encouraging readers to vote for you, or you can link from your website to ours -- but anything beyond that is forbidden. Any businesses, groups or individuals suspected of stuffing may be disqualified at the discretion of the editor. If you have questions or a tip regarding suspected ballot-box-stuffing, call 295-4221, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
This survey is closed. Thank you for your interest!