Times are tough. We're at war. The economy could be better. And don't even get us started on the Arizona Legislature.
However, Southern Arizona residents have nothing to fear! For the 25th edition of the Best of Tucson®, superheroes are here!
While these men and women with their awesome superpowers are here to help, we're counting on you, our readers, to save the day—by voting in our annual Best of Tucson® poll!
Please share your opinions on Tucson's best businesses, organizations and citizens by filling out at least 20 categories on this ballot. Include your first and last name, and your e-mail address and/or a phone number (which we'll use for verification purposes only).
1. One ballot per person, please. We're watching IP addresses and whatnot, so be honest!
2. Ballots without a full name and an e-mail address or a phone number will be thrown out and NOT counted. We check these things. Really!
3. You must vote in at least 20 different categories for us to count the ballot. Don't have an opinion on at least 20 categories? Get out more!
4. If you have no opinion in a category, please LEAVE IT BLANK.
5. Ballot-box stuffing is a no-no. You can do simple campaigning—i.e., put up a sign encouraging readers to vote for you, or you can link from your website to ours—but anything beyond that is forbidden. Any businesses, groups or individuals suspected of stuffing may be disqualified at the discretion of the editor. If you have questions or a tip regarding suspected ballot-box-stuffing, call 295-4221, or e-mail email@example.com. Thanks!
This survey is closed. Thank you for your interest!